A healthy mind, body, and soul are all critical to living life positively. But I’m afraid we’re missing another key component:
There are countless studies on how relationships can help us live longer, reduce feelings of anxiety and depression, help us deal with stress, and more. Relationships are what connects us as people. So, they are a fundamental part of our human condition. Therefore, having healthy relationships is fundamental to a healthy mind, body, and soul.
That being said, I’m excited to introduce Relationships as a new section to our menu. Whether it’s your relationship with family, friends, or a romantic partner, relationships can either break us down or build us up. Therefore, it’s important to reflect on and nourish that aspect of our lives.
There are so many things to cover. To name just a few:
- How do we distinguish healthy relationships from those that are toxic?
- How can we be better communicators?
- What can we do to cope with heartbreak and betrayal?
- How does our self-esteem affect the health of our relationships?
- How do we know when a relationship has run its course?
- What is emotional intelligence?
- What are things we can do to improve our relationships?
Some of the topics already discussed in Mind, Body, and Soul have touched on relationships. The difference is that “relationships” is now going to be given the focus and attention it deserves.
Stay tuned for more.